CORK STUDENT APARTMENT ACCOMMODATION
The North Quay Place complex was designed for student life and the complex has a long history housing students.
There are 2 blocks designated solely for students (with 8 apartments per block), all with 4 bedroom apartments. Total capacity equates to 64 rooms.
The common areas of the complex are managed by Brink Property Management, who are based in the complex. Thus, all issues are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner.
Each apartment has a fully fitted kitchen/living room consisting of:
- An electric oven and hob.
- Built in kitchen units.
- Kitchen ware.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- Iron/ironing board.
- Storage heater.
Each bedroom is fully furnished and includes:
- A study with bookshelves.
- Built in cupboards.
- Electric heaters.
- An internet connection.
- Desk lamp.
Each tenant will have his/her own key for their bedroom.
Bed linen, duvet, pillows and towels need to be supplied by the tenant.
The facilities available within the apartment, include:
- 2 Bathrooms, each with a shower.
- Electric heating.
- Storage heating.
- Washing machine.
- WiFi access in each apartment.
- UPC TV (40 plus channels available)
- A parking area for bicycles.
- Broadband internet access in all bedrooms.
- A short walk to the centre of town.
- Full maintenance service.
- Full time emergency officer.
- Secure - gated complex.